Development. It's how people like us say progress.
When your business grows, that's progress. When your business moves into a better, more efficient space, that's profit. And no one is more capable of helping you with both.
A&L Properties works with you every step of the way to ensure your property meets the needs of your business. We handle the details so you can focus on the big picture.
We are equipped to manage your property development from selecting competitive contractors to providing day-to-day budget and schedule control. Once the project is completed, we then develop a leasing relationship with you, the operating partner, and any other tenants you have. We also establish buyout options that allow you to purchase the building.
- Negotiates regulatory agency design requirements
- Local, state and healthcare regulations
- Directs team to complete master facility design and construction documents/specifications
- Qualifies contractors
- Establishes parameters for efficient construction, competitive bids and guaranteed maximum prices
Selects contractors and suppliers and negotiates contracts
- General contractor
- Concrete and soil testing, site work, utilities, etc.
- Identify client proprietary vendors
- Other special contractors
- Provides day-to-day quality, budget and schedule control
- Status reports
- Change orders
- Contractor management
- Administration of payment requests
- Coordination of owner subcontractors
- Determines organizational structure
- Selects and retains project team
- Analyzes trade-offs between building size and land costs
- Handles programming and preliminary planning
- Creates ownership, lending and financing structure